Climate of Jacksonville, Florida, Usa Average Weather
- Jacksonville, Florida, usa, 30°29'N, 81°42'W, 11 m (36 ft)
- Jacksonville, Florida has a humid subtropical climate that is mild with no dry season, constantly moist (year-round rainfall), hot summers and moderate seasonality (Köppen-Geiger classification: Cfa).
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Jacksonville, Florida is close to the subtropical moist forest biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 20 degrees Celsius (68 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Total annual Precipitation averages 1303.6 mm (51.3 in).
- Annual sunshine averages 2640 hours.
- If Jacksonville, Florida were situated on the opposite side of the world what would the climate be like? Follow this link to find the nearest location on ClimaTemps.com!
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides:
- Millen, Ga, Usa - 259.1 kms (161 miles) N
- Eastmanw, Ga, Usa - 209 kms (129.9 miles) NW
- Waycrosse, Ga, Usa - 102.3 kms (63.6 miles) NW
- Quitman, Ga, Usa - 227.1 kms (141.1 miles) WNW
- Madison, Fl, Usa - 136.8 kms (85 miles) WNW
- Tallahassee, Fl, Usa - 249.1 kms (154.8 miles) W
- Lake City, Fl, Usa - 135.9 kms (84.4 miles) WSW
- Federal Point, Fl, Usa - 61 kms (37.9 miles) SSW
- Inverness, Fl, Usa - 167.5 kms (104.1 miles) S