| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- The average temperature in Jacksonville, Florida in February is mild at 12.9 °C (55.22 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 19.4 °C (66.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 6.3 °C (43.3 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in February is 13.1 °C (23.6 °F).
- The weather in February is hardly arid with intermittent rain. Circa 99.8mm (3.9in) of H2O is laid down across on average 8 days.
- In February the skies in Jacksonville, Florida are reasonably fine with an average of a detectable 6:19 of beaming sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 10:42 long and the longest day is 11:26 long with an average length of 11:03.
- There are approximately 4:35 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 57.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 42.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Jacksonville, Florida February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Jacksonville, Florida, Usa
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Jacksonville, Florida:
- Millen, Ga, Usa - 259.1 kms (161 miles) N
- Eastmanw, Ga, Usa - 209 kms (129.9 miles) NW
- Waycrosse, Ga, Usa - 102.3 kms (63.6 miles) NW
- Quitman, Ga, Usa - 227.1 kms (141.1 miles) WNW
- Madison, Fl, Usa - 136.8 kms (85 miles) WNW
- Tallahassee, Fl, Usa - 249.1 kms (154.8 miles) W
- Lake City, Fl, Usa - 135.9 kms (84.4 miles) WSW
- Federal Point, Fl, Usa - 61 kms (37.9 miles) SSW
- Inverness, Fl, Usa - 167.5 kms (104.1 miles) S