| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- The average temperature in Jacksonville, Florida in May is fairly hot at 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.3 °C (84.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.7 °C (62.1 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily mean temperatures in May is 12.6 °C (22.7 °F).
- The weather in May is hardly arid with intermittent rain. Circa 90.2mm (3.6in) of water is laid down across on average 8 days.
- The skies in Jacksonville, Florida are sunny having an average of a considerable 9:17 of magnificent sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 13:20 long and the longest day is 13:57 long with an average length of 13:40.
- There are approximately 4:14 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 68.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 31.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Jacksonville, Florida May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Jacksonville, Florida, Usa
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Jacksonville, Florida:
- Millen, Ga, Usa - 259.1 kms (161 miles) N
- Eastmanw, Ga, Usa - 209 kms (129.9 miles) NW
- Waycrosse, Ga, Usa - 102.3 kms (63.6 miles) NW
- Quitman, Ga, Usa - 227.1 kms (141.1 miles) WNW
- Madison, Fl, Usa - 136.8 kms (85 miles) WNW
- Tallahassee, Fl, Usa - 249.1 kms (154.8 miles) W
- Lake City, Fl, Usa - 135.9 kms (84.4 miles) WSW
- Federal Point, Fl, Usa - 61 kms (37.9 miles) SSW
- Inverness, Fl, Usa - 167.5 kms (104.1 miles) S