| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 20 °C (68 °F).
- The average temperature in Jacksonville, Florida in November is very mild at 16.6 °C (61.88 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23.1 °C (73.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10.1 °C (50.2 °F).
- In November there is a range/ variation of daily average temperatures of 13 °C (23.4 °F).
- The weather in November is slightly dry with sporadic rain. Only 55.6mm (2.2in) of water falls across an average of 7 days.
- The heavens above Jacksonville, Florida are reasonably fine having an average of a moderate 6:05 of intense solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 10:19 long and the longest day is 10:54 long with an average length of 10:35.
- There are approximately 4:20 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 58.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 41.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Jacksonville, Florida November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Jacksonville, Florida, Usa
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Jacksonville, Florida:
- Millen, Ga, Usa - 259.1 kms (161 miles) N
- Eastmanw, Ga, Usa - 209 kms (129.9 miles) NW
- Waycrosse, Ga, Usa - 102.3 kms (63.6 miles) NW
- Quitman, Ga, Usa - 227.1 kms (141.1 miles) WNW
- Madison, Fl, Usa - 136.8 kms (85 miles) WNW
- Tallahassee, Fl, Usa - 249.1 kms (154.8 miles) W
- Lake City, Fl, Usa - 135.9 kms (84.4 miles) WSW
- Federal Point, Fl, Usa - 61 kms (37.9 miles) SSW
- Inverness, Fl, Usa - 167.5 kms (104.1 miles) S